Wednesday, January 31, 2007

From nuts to NUTS

Southern Mini
I'm loosing my brain. Can't remeber anything anymore. Where I parked the car at the hospital, what I did with Carla's pictures. However!!
We did the dye thing! Well Tom, Marian amd Doris did most of the work and I packed pails of nuts etc, cleaned containers and made lunch. The wool is now a lovely brown, reddish brown and lighter reddish brown. Doris seemed very pleased and she is the Gru[sp?]
Next step is to wind the balls [probably next Wed] and then onto the weaving. I told Marian that if she thought the spinning was therapeudic, wait until she weaves.
My hands were brown for a day and the top I wore still has brown patches after a hot water wash.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peace Sweet Peas said...

That is so cool! I love that you do all these artisan things.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home